Monday, June 27, 2011

June 27, 2011

Family,                                                                                                           
   Well this last week has been great, although the work has been tough. I guess we just kinda came to the realization that all of the people we are teaching are just not progressing, and so this next transfer is going to be a start-over type of a deal.  I’m not sure where I’ll be yet, here or elsewhere i just know that Elder Sly and I are not going to be together anymore.  I love Elder Sly, he is such a good kid, great missionary, great people person, really smart, good teacher, and a great attitude, he is really mature, I’m gonna miss him. This last transfer has probably been my funest transfer, too fun actually because we pretty much live with 6 missionaries, I’ve enjoyed it great memories but it’s hard to balance fun and focused.  Well i don’t have much to say, I’ll let you know what happened at transfers next Monday.  The Gospel is so true, Jesus Christ lives and he loves us infinitely and I am so grateful for that, and serving him truer and truer every day is the best way to live life abundantly (John 10:9)

Elder Hendrix

Julie,
  Thanks for the Chocolates, tell mom that that stuff melts in the mail in Georgia, and it makes me Chubby. How is your Book of Mormon reading going?  What do you Love the most about president Monson, Uchtdorf, and Eyring? I love you so so much, and you’re not Crazy.....Not you are!
Elder Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment