Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24, 2011

Family,
Ya know E-mail time for missionaries on Monday morning is very interesting; some missionaries live and die for it. Some have to have 2-3 hours. Some e-mail tons of their friends and some only one person and it’s just a funny time of the week. Me i don’t get all that excited about it, but every time I read and e-mail from home it just puts a smile on my face. Ya know we had an awesome week, A couple people told me that they had been thinking about me a lot this week and praying for me. I needed that and I felt extra strength this week, i really did. Thank you for your prayers and letters and packages!!!!!!! Well the work here is really just going so well, even though we don’t have anyone on date to be baptized and we don’t really have any investigators that are progressing. But lives are changing, we are being directed by the spirit and good work is being done for sure. I’m really excited about the work. I have learned a good lesson these last couple weeks. When we serve God with all of our heart, and commit ourselves to be improved repenting constantly God blesses us. It sounds simple but it’s so profound, because it’s hard to do that sometimes, we have to struggle and suffer to receive the blessings of Christ’s atonement. That is a really cool story, about Brother Robinson, way to go missionaries. Thanks for the package we enjoyed it, thanks for the GPS!! We got the Pizza too, we were way surprised, when someone knocks on a missionaries door and 9:45 at night, it could be anyone, but we didn’t think it would be a pizza girl, tell dad i gave her a "nice tip". Sounds like everyone is doing good, I’m glad y'all had a good time playing crud, did the win stay in the family? Well sorry I’m so short but everything is going well, nothing too exciting is going on, except I am learning so much about the gospel and about myself. I hope you are all doing good missionary work, Kari what you can do if you’re not doing anything right now. Grandma sent me a good quote about missionary work, I’ll send that. Tell that punk Brice to e-mail me so that I know what’s going on with him, i miss him. The gospel is so great! I love you all, wish us luck.
Elder Hendrix

Julie,
You make me laugh! How did you get so funny! I can’t believe dad and Darren didn’t even invite you to go hunting! I want to let you know that i love you even though you are crazy, well not really.....actually for sure...big time crazy!

Darren,
You’re the man! I can still wup you though, but we’ll have to see when i get back i guess. I aint scared. Love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment