Saturday, December 3, 2011

November 28, 2011

Family,
Mom your awesome! I think it’s ok that you let Darren go snowboarding, it’s for me too. We had a good week, we worked real hard and things are going pretty good. I can’t believe the transfer is more than half over, and we are almost in December. Almost 2012 i can hardly believe it. We had a good thanksgiving, lot of turkey, i love turkey. We are teaching this lady, April, she is such a tender spirit. She suffers from depression pretty bad, and doesn't have many good people around her. She used to be taught by some sisters in another branch and she was changing her life, but then she moved and lost contact with the church. She is awesome to teach because she has a great desire to change her life, but the tough thing is that she doesn’t know how to or think that she really can. I love teaching people the gospel, it is truly a charity building experience. You have to want the best for them, and then you just are able to teach them what they need to hear. Nothing is better than being able to teach someone exactly what the Lord wants them to hear. I hope that i will try to find ways to do that for the rest of my life, it’s great to see people bring themselves in line with the gospel. Well i love you all, it’s great to hear from you, share your love with everyone. I love y'all!!!

Elder Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment