Monday, July 16, 2012

Speak by the Spirit


Family,
  Sorry I have not written too much. We have been very busy. Send Grandpa my love and thanks for his prayers on my behalf. We truly lost a treasure of our lives with Grandma, I hope that we all continue to learn from her example as we stud her history and life. I am thankful that I was able to get to know her before I left, the spirit prompted me to do that and I am thankful to God for telling me that, and preparing those opportunities for me. I am thankful for Amazing parents who taught us the importance of getting to know her and Grandpa, I feel like we all knew grandma personally, and it was in large part because of the examples of Mom and Dad. Well I love you so much. And I will ask God if grandma can help me today....I will need it.
   I will write more about President Snow another time. But that guy is AMAZING, i feel like I am in the presence of and apostle with him, no joke! Today we are having a Zone Leader Council (in 30 min) and the plan for the meeting is for Fisher, Me, Him and his wife to all sit in front of the Zone Leaders and have them ask questions the entire meeting, and we all are only allowed to speak when the spirit tells us what to say.  It is a 6 hour meeting. Oh boy it will be interesting. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment