Monday, June 25, 2012

Hendrix Family

Hendrix Family,
  You guys are awesome.  Thanks so much for the picture of Grandma and Dad, that is an awesome picture. I am bummed that i missed out on the family reunion, and painting the house. I am so grateful for those who put together the reunion for grandma and grandpa I know that it means a lot to grandma, we talked about stuff like that when i was working at smith creek. I don't think very many people know how much she appreciated that, she always talked about how nobody wanted to be together or spend time with her. Tell grandpa to tell her i love her if you can, and tell grandpa that I love him as well. It is bitter sweet for me, many times i was around grandma i felt so bad for her being in such bad health so i'm sure she will be feeling better than she has in a long time. mom said she is sleeping with no pain right now. But on the other hand i will miss her so much, i loved walking into her house and hearing her say "who is that" i will always remember the feel of her soft wrinkly cheeks when you gave her a kiss. Thanks for spending time with her, she loved that so much, and it made her days easier. She was always so funny, she just look right with that smile in the picture you attached. Thanks I love you guys so much!!
Elder Hendrix
Ps: Ya know I really need some heavenly help right now and grandma being on the other side may turn out to be pretty timely

No comments:

Post a Comment