Monday, June 25, 2012

Heavy Heart


Family,                                                                                   
   Wow that is heavy about Grandma. What a great lady!! There are few people in this world that I love like Grandma Hendrix. My heart does hurt to know that I may never see her again, but she is probably glad to meet the Lord as she surely will! Scott wrote me and we have been talking about the spirit of Elijah and the Sealing power, and weather she is on the earth or in the spirit world I believe she will be helping us and teaching us and watching out for us. I do count one of my greatest blessings that I had a couple summers to spend so much time around her because I came to know who she was and how experiences in her life shaped who she was. I think one of her greatest characteristics was humility, she never wanted to put anyone out. She thought about others, she always asked me what she could do for me, I’ll pray for her. 
   We have had a good week, nothing to special happened we are trying to prepare as much as we can for Pres. Snow, who will be here on Saturday afternoon. I have spent a lot of time reading in the book of Mormon this last week, and It is just a pure truth that The Book of Mormon will draw you nearer to God. I love that book, if you aren't reading it every day, i encourage you to start now. I love you all, sorry I don’t have much time. I love you, have a great day!

Elder Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment