Monday, August 20, 2012

Book of Mormon is the most spirit filled book we can read!

Mom,
I love you sorry i didn’t write last week and I only have a minute to write this week. But yes things have been crazy!!! We are changing so much with this new transfer and we have to engineer all of the transfers and changes. We have had a great time. That is pretty funny that Fisher and Jakob Parker came over to see you. I love those two guys. Don’t be worried i only sent him a short e-mail of some pictures.
WOW! it is exciting to hear about the Robisons! Isn't missionary work just awesome!!! Mom the spirit is so great. It is so real. I have felt it more consistently in my life and with more power the past couple of months than i think i ever have. To have that gift it is so simple, just keep the commandments, do what is right, and the spirit is promised to be with you. That takes faith because doing what is right is not always easy, that is why we are saved by faith. I love you so much. I know that this is the Lords Church, and that the book of Mormon is the truest most spirit filled book we can read. The Doctrine of Christ is the way to salvation and it is so profound. I know that My Heavenly Father and Mother sent me to be with you and Dad, I know that for sure!!! I love you so much keep being an example to all. Invite over a family from the ward for dinner this week!
Elder Hendrix
PS: make sure i get d-bos e-mail i have been meaning to e-mail him but i just always have a lack of time. also I will be sending a bike for a missionary who is going home this week (Elder Burke) to the shop. He will come to pick it up in like 3 weeks. I will give him your number and he will call you. I think it comes UPS. Also a while ago you asked me about a birthday present, and anyway i just heard from a bird that Targhee has some pretty cheep student passes. if you need any student info from me, just let me know. It could also work as a Christmas present :)

No comments:

Post a Comment