Monday, August 6, 2012

DO what the spirit prompts!

Family,

Where is D-bo going to college!? Well it was a good week. Lots of work to do, we are super excited for this next week. I tell you what I have been learning some powerful principles of the Gospel lately, i wish i had time to tell you all about them. Ill just have to unload when i get home. The Gospel is so true, the church is so true, and Heavenly Father is so True. He loves us! Please STUDY your scriptures! Please pray that God will show you what to DO as you read. Please DO what his spirit prompts you to do. If you do I promise that the spirit will be more abundant in your life! I love you all so much!! Keep serving your fellow man, look for someone to help each week, even if they are active in church. Pray for Elder Forbush and I we have a very important week ahead of us. I love you!


Elder Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment