Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11 (finally an e-mail!!!!)

Family,
  HEY! I want Garrett, Angie, and Ryan's E-mail, I have Monica's. (as long as they can e-mail other missionaries)  Sorry I haven't E-mailed you for so long last Monday the Library was closed and Yesterday it was closed due to this crazy weather.  We had an ice storm, so there is just 2 inches of ice everywhere.  You know when it snows, then gets warm during the day the snow melts, and then it freezes over night? That is what an ice storm leaves behind its weird, its a solid sheet of ice it makes the roads terrible.  We had to stay inside all day yesterday but it was fun anyway.  If you know what Bryces Olsen's address is will you tell me so I can send him a letter.  My address is 1504 saddle creek drive McDonough GA 30253, but don't send me anything to that address President Satterfield wants all mail to go through the mission office.  What is That guys name that grandma and grandpa know, the baptist preacher?  Mom thank you so much for sharing what you learned, I love that stuff always share those spiritual learning experiences!  I'm excited y'all are working out good at golds gym. we live next to a golds gym and the other day we were driving by and the G and O were out. It read LDS GYM, and an lds guy owns it, we didn't get a picture which was a mistake.  That is so crazy that Elder Coons met Nanette and Jared. He is a cool guy, He was a real spiritual guy I could tell that he loved teaching people and bringing the spirit into their lives.  I'm really glad that he sent you a letter, that is fun and yes I have a great trainer. I'm kinda bumbed that he is leaving tomorrow, I've grown to love and respect him.  We are teaching a family with 3 little boys the boys and dad are really into BMX and Motor cross. We have only taught them 2 times and its been kinda slow, but last wed we taught them and it went so well. I know that they could use our message because they really want to find something that will help them raise their family right, there is nothing better than the Restored Gospel for that. I think they are gonna really progress and I'm super hopeful they will decide to join the church.  I love you all and this week was so great.
PS: Mom a lady by the name of LaRonda Shoemaker added you on facebook, she is awesome. The Shoemakers are my favorite family.

No comments:

Post a Comment