Friday, January 7, 2011

January 3rd, 2011

NO LETTER :(
Mom waited, and waited, and waited then on Thursday, Jan 6th We received a Christmas card from Elder Hendrix. I'll try to scan the picture and put it on this blog, wish me luck!!?
Also On the 6th we received a card from Nanette (Jeff's Aunt)
The note said she had run into an old friend of theirs, a young man they had taught in Sunday school a few years back who had just returned from the Georgia Atlanta Mission a week ago.  Nanette said he couldn't say enough good things about Elder Hendrix and then he wrote us a note to send with her card.

To Elder Hendrix's Mom
   My  name is Elder Coons and I just got home from the Georgia Atlanta Mission (GAM) this week.
   I had the opportunity to meet your son, and was bragging about him to your relatives the Stevensons.
I want to let you know Elder Hendrix seems to be one of the sharpest missionaries I have ever met. He walks with confidence and the spirit, literally glows. Thank you for paying the price to spiritually prepare your son to serve in Gods Army.
He has one of the best missionaries as his trainer and is in good hands
God Bless
From Elder Seth Coons

No comments:

Post a Comment