Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27, 2010

Family,
   Well since I just talked to you all I guess this will probably be pretty short.  But it was great to talk to you all, I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. It was so special to get to talk to grandpa and grandma, I was pretty surprised, thanks Scott.  Our baptism was awesome. David was so ready and I think he was really touched by the spirit during the baptism. I felt the spirit strong.  Now is the test he goes out of town for 3 weeks soon, but I'm sure he will be fine, we'll start teaching him when he gets back. Other than that not much else new, we do have some opportunities for potential investigators so that's exciting.  Julie of course I loved the puzzle, it confused me though because at first I didn't notice that it had 2 sides. Elder Larsen also is very thankful for the Ping Pong stuff! The Lord lives and helps his missionaries every day, I love you all. and happy new year!
 
Elder Hendrix
PS: what are the e-mails for: Garrett, Angie, Ryan, and Monica (if she is still in the field).

No comments:

Post a Comment