Thursday, December 2, 2010

11/29/2010

Family I Love,
    Today is Thanksgiving, and how thankful I am for you all!  Elder Holland spoke to us this morning, it was so awesome, such a blessing.  As he got up to speak I got excited to hear a powerful sermon, as we usually do.  But Elder Holland was different! He talked about his wife and family.  He invited us, for this Thanksgiving, to join his family, to share it with him and his family. It is something I will never forget.  He had his grandchildren sing a song, and I started to cry like a baby.  I learned something special I am unable to express the love that I have for my family/ How greatful I am (forever) but there is one who can, the Holy Ghost.  Only he can because families are an eternal truth, they were divinely set up, on earth, and before we came down here.  I cannot express w/ words how eternaly greatful I am to GOD for my family, but today I felt it, and I thank each of you for it! (especially Julie:))     Sincerely, Elder Hendrix

I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment