Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sept. 22nd (Photos)


Family,

  I love you all so much. This last week was good. We worked hard though we didnt see much fruit from our labors other than the Lord constantly showing me how much he cares for me and how much he will help us if we but ask him and do what he asks us to do, its really preatty simple. I am 99.9% sure that I will be getting transfered, so ill let yall know next week what the plan is.  I am going to send a bunch of pictures with this right now so that should be fun Love you all so much, the Work is truly Divine!!


(Above) Elder Hendrix at Turner Field at 755 Hank Aaron Dr. Home of the Atlanta Braves.  I (Scott) love the address because Hank Aaron hit 755 home runs to become the Home Run Leader.

(Below)  Elder Hendrix next to Hank Aarons number 44 at Turner Field.





  

 (Above)  Elder Hendrix is the white one.  He has been described as an obedient missionary.. and if that hairdo doesn't prove it... I don't know what will.

(Below)  Elder Hendrix with his Elder Homies looking tough with the ATL lights in the Background.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment