Tuesday, October 16, 2012

GA Tech here we come!!!


Family,

Haha, that story was AWESOME Julie. Tell Darren that I’m proud of him, and also that when I get home I will teach him how to shoot, and tell him not to ask Brad! That was the best e-mail I have ever received on my mission :). Julie, you and I will have to go Hunting when I get home.

Mom you are the best. The wedding is in the SLC Temple. I would love to have a slumber party at Grandma and Grandpa's house and stay till Sunday and Go to Mandi's farewell! That sounds like fun. Talk to Pres Fuller and set up a time to be released on the 15th. It would be nice to be released before we go down to Utah. How was your Elk Hunt? Did you buy me anything?

Well this week went by very fast. It was a very busy week, this week was suppose to be a week that was less busy, but I’m sure the Lord didn’t want us being Idol, so He gave us plenty to do. It was a hard week, because we spent a lot of time dealing with issues with missionaries making mistakes and one having health problems and had to go home, which is never fun to see. Ill tell you what though, I have started reading the Book of Mormon front to finish before I go home, its 15 pages a day, and the Book of Mormon is so awesome. I am looking for all of the promises it gives and it is just full of wonderful promises. It is a true book, and A man will get nearer to God by prayerfully reading, pondering and living it that by ANY other book. I’m gonna keep it short i have to call GA Tech and get tickets for the missionaries to go to the Game : ). Look for a big group of missionaries on ESPN! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment