Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New Companion Elder Morrill:)


Family,

Hey sorry no e-mail yesterday! We are having a visit from one of the guys from the missionary department Tracy Watson (He spent time with Garrett in Ghana so he probably knows who he is). He is the director of proselyting for the church and he is amazing!! Anyway we met with him all day yesterday so we didn’t e-mail. Thanks for the birthday gift mom!!! You are the Best!!!

We are going to the BYU game, so look for us on TV. Tell the Coopers to find us, it shouldn’t be hard there are going to be 80 missionaries at the game. Hey ask him if he is going to be tailgating before the game. If he is e-mail me back as soon as you can and give me Pres Coopers number. I know that sounds crazy but ill run it by the president before I call, but Bro Watson gave us some awesome Finding Ideas yesterday and we are trying to use them.

We got a new companion on Sunday. Since Elder Forbush and I leave so soon we decided we needed to bring in someone new so he could have more experience before we both leave. His name is Elder Morrill, he is from Texas, so I get to make fun of Texas (the state) and Texas A&M, he went to school there. We have become great friends out here because he is just a stellar guy, and a great missionary. He has the exact same story that I do, he is older too, and fell away pretty hard after high school. So we have helped one another a lot because we can understand one another so well. Anyway he is awesome and I’m sure we will stay in contact after the mission, but he has like 9 months left in his mission.

Lastly Elder Fishers wedding was moved up to this Saturday. So I wont be going to the wedding. But we should go to Grandmas still. I loved Julie's Picture with D-bo's deer, that was awesome. A guy in our bishopric told me that Darren met his daughter. He mom is actually a Hendrix (or her mom was a Hendrix) and there ancestors come from Lund NV, Crazy huh!

The Gospel is so True!! The Spirit is so awesome and true. It is completely consistent and the men that lead this church are so inspired!

Elder Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment