Monday, March 5, 2012

The Book of Mormon is stinkin legit!


Family,                                                                                                           
  Hey hey hey, things are going just great. Except that I’m getting transferred. Man I wanted to stay so bad, I love my companion, I love the area. We are working with some great people too, and we were working a lot with the members of our zone on a pretty cool program to help us improve. It is really hard to leave people that you have seen do so well and progressing. It is also difficult to leave great members. There is a specific member in our ward, Bro and Sis Berta, they are from Uruguay, they are some of the best people I have ever met. I hope to keep in touch. Then Sis Hatch, she is going to get baptized by her husband and her son will get baptized too. Hopefully next month. I’m going to go to a YSA ward in Peachtree City/Fayetteville, and be in a trio again as an assistant. I’m excited for the challenge but it is going to be a hard thing for me because I am not a great organizer or administrator, but I guess the Lord wants me to learn.  We will be getting a new mission president in July (Jon R. and Debora Harding).  I might not get to go out and do real missionary work, like finding and teaching every day which will be kind of sad. We should teach a little bit, but our assistants usually don’t teach investigators much. Well I’m out of time. I love you all, pray for me. I will chat at you next week.
Elder Hendrix

PS: The Book of Mormon is so stinkin legit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment