Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hablo Española (???)


Family,                                                                                               
  Well since its Tues I won’t write much. But there has been a funny development in my mission. There was one brand new missionary who didn’t come from the MTC, but his trainer had a visa-waiter companion, well he got sent off to Argentina, So since we are in a trio (me Fisher and Hansen), and they live in the same apartment complex as us and because the Lord probably thought it would be funny again. I’m serving in a Spanish area again, and I still don’t know anymore Spanish. So I will be here till April 18th, then I will probably be just with Elder Fisher again, ha ha. So my new companion is Elder Montiel, he’s real cool I’ll tell you more next week. Love you guys.

E. Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment