Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Literally NO TIME!


Family,                                                                                                                       
  I literally have no time so I will give you some updates on the mission. First did you send those meal worms? So Elder Montiel got a new companion, so I’m not serving with him anymore. But the family that we have been teaching is doing great. Their mom got baptized on Saturday and it was a great service. Afterward her youngest son said he wanted to get baptized too. The two older boys are still being taught, it was cool to see them all dressed up for the baptism together. When I worked in Columbus with Elder Wiberg we taught the Hatch family, well the son got baptized and Sis Hatch is going to be baptized in a couple weeks. Although Elder Wiberg is being transferred this week I will probably be able to go and take him to the baptism when it happens. He says that that family has changed so much and is doing so so good! The Gospel is great.
    We had an awesome week. So this Wednesday is transfers so the last few days have been crazy. The week started out with us just sitting in President’s office with him and counseling about missionaries and transfers, and placing them in areas. It was a cool experience. President cares so much about the missionaries.  That was a fun experience. So the rest of the week is just preparing for a new transfer, figuring out rides and new areas, closing areas and bikes and all sorts of meetings so we have worked pretty hard. I will be staying with Elder Fisher, he’s from Pocatello, He is so awesome I’m going to probably serve with him till he goes home (4 1/2 Months). I will learn a lot from him and he has already become a great friend.
   So I don’t know if I told you about M***, she is an investigator who has been coming to our YSA ward, she is so awesome!!!  She prayed about baptism and she is going to get baptized on April 28th. WOW I’ll have to tell you more about her next week, but she has really embraced the gospel like I have never seen. It is so cool. She is so hungry, she was begging us for a Doctrine and Covenants. I’ll talk more next week!!
  Love you all so much. Do missionary work it’s the best. Share the Gospel cuz it’s so fun!

Elder Hendrix 

No comments:

Post a Comment